Signs

branco



header


Thursday, January 17

ANIMAL PRINTS


What I'm wearing: NAF-NAF Shirt; Westrags Skirt; Aldo Shoes; TOUS earrings & DKNY Bag.




Hey guys! In a long time that i don't post anything, but the reason is that I had lots of school work!
Last week I had a visit from a friend I met last year in Germany (my Erasmus year). It was really nice and we walked around the city, and this spot is one of my favorite places on the city. The view is simply amazing! And I really liked my outfit from that day cause I normally don't use animal prints, but when I saw this skirt while shopping, I knew that I had to add it to my wardrobe, and again, the touch of red, but this time in the shoes. I really like to add a color when the outfit it's in dark shades, and red it is a strong and sexy color to wear, and it's most of the time my choice. What's the color you lovelies like to add to give a special touch to your looks?
Photos: Sam Swartenbroekx
Love, Van! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment