Signs

branco



header


Friday, February 22

WALLPAPER PANTS







Well, it's been a long time since last post! Yesterday I got pretty amazing news! I am  thrilled! But I'm not going to share them yet - just when everything is set. (Let's not jinx it!)
And again, my happy mood, makes me choose an outfit that shows the all world that I am felling great! I simply love this printed pants with my new ZARA shiny sandals! Me and friends decided to go The Cultural Center, in Belém, and weregoofing around taking some pics. The girl with me on the second photo is Ana! She just finished her Masters in architecture, so now she is enjoy her free time...something she didn't have in a long time!!
So, it's a great day, in a great outfit! I am looking foward to share my awesome news with you guys. Photos: Francisco Marques
With love, Van x



YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:

           

>>HOLY CHIC                                   >>ANIMAL PRINTS                      >>YELLOW  &  BORDEAUX

No comments:

Post a Comment