Signs

branco



header


Thursday, February 7

BLAZER & BRASSIERE







Hello my dears! I can say that I am a complete addicted to skirts!
I see this skirt around me in about 20 years, being used by my grandmother. And I remember when i was a toddler, that everytime she used it, I would be enchanted with the way the skirt would move around her, with its endless stripes. So I borrowed it! I decided to wear it with a red blazer, just having underneath it a brassiere (aka Bra)! It would not be an appropriate outfit to use everywhere, but to walk around, meet friends, do some shopping, it's ok, and definitely not a boring attire.

With love, Van x
Photos: Andreia Anaia

Don't forget to 'LIKE' the facebook page HERE
Ande 'FOLLOW' on Twitter HERE


YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:

PINK & PEARLS                            YELLOW & BORDEAUX                         LEATHER JACKET    

No comments:

Post a Comment