Signs

branco



header


Sunday, February 3

SUNDAY BASH






Hey guys! Today I wanted to use something different. So I was checking my wardrobe and found this tulle dress that I bought last year for a party, but I never got to use it. So I decided to use it, and try to make it look less fancy, giving an casual twist to it, adding a loose shirt and big glasses (yeah I know, still looks kinda fancy!). And like that, I transformed the party dress into a daily cute outfit. And i love the combination of both fabrics and color tones! Have a great weekend frassy people!
With love, Van x
Photos: André Oliveira

Don't forget to 'LIKE' the facebook page HERE
And 'FOLLOW' on twitter HERE

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:

                         
    >>Lisbon Lovers                          >>CHRISTMAS ATTIRE                       >>LEATHER JACKET

No comments:

Post a Comment